The Learning Lab on eTwinning has covered the following Web 2.0 tools:
- Animoto – turn your photos, video clips, and music into stunning video masterpieces to share with everyone
- Calameo – publish your magazine, presentations or documents and share them with the world. Embed rich-media content to your publications like videos and audios.
- YouTube – embedding videos to other sites
- Crocodoc – easy document embedding using HTML5. It converts Microsoft Office and PDF documents to HTML5 so your users can view and collaborate right in your web app.
- Goear – listen to free online music and join the music social network
- Google Maps – creating your maps with the special places you want to show
- IrfanView – a free viewer and editor
- Mindmeister – mindmapping and brainstorming software
- Picasa – sharing photo albums
- Prezi – creating zoomy presentations
- Spreaker – create your live podcasts
- Vimeo – video uploading and sharing site
- Voki – create speaking avatars as a learning tool, record your voice or use text-to-speech option
- Wallwisher – create a wall with anything you want on it, and share it anywhere. Useful for collaboration or to-do lists.
- What2Learn – superpowered learning and revision
- Wix – create stunning websites
- Zooburst – create your own interactive 3D pop out books, digital storytelling